Established by industry professionals with a unified aim to drive forward India’s Private Equity & Venture Capital industry, The IVCA (Indian Private Equity & Venture Capital Association) is India’s apex body representing the interests PE/VC industry for over a decade.
IVCA is a non profit organization powered by it’s members. The member firms comprise of influential firms from around the world, including Private Equity & Venture Capital Funds, Corporate Advisers, Lawyers and Institutional Advisors.
Billions of long-term capital is provided by private equity & venture capital funds to startups and projects in India in vital sectors such as infrastructure, healthcare, real estate, education, fin-tech, E-commerce and other sectors thereby supporting entrepreneurial activity and innovation.
Considering the crucial role our industry plays in the economy, IVCA as an industry representative body aims to
- Develop & promote India’s private equity sector and actively demonstrate its impact to the government, media, and the public at large.
- Establish high standards of ethics, business conduct and professional competence.
- Serve as a platform for investment funds to interact with each other & develop the eco system of India’s PE/VC Industry.
How we do it:
- With noteworthy committee members on our panel, we extensively work towards advocating for a seamless private equity & venture capital industry in India by representing the views and concerns of our members in front of governmental and other relevant bodies, thereby promoting pro-growth public policy initiatives, international best practices and standards. See More
- Having members from leading PE-VC firms, institutional investors, corporate advisers, lawyers and other service providers, IVCA serves as an unequalled platform for investment funds to interact with each other & develop the eco system. See More
- It provides a forum for the professional development of members and those interested in the venture capital and private equity industry through educational and training events. IVCA has also established a partnership with Invest Europe focused exclusively on the professional development of investment professionals.
- In association with it’s knowledge partners, IVCA stimulates the promotion, research and analysis of private equity and venture capital in India and collects, circulates and disseminates commercial statistics and information related to the private equity & venture capital industry.